Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Surface Detailing Clay Kit
Everything you need to remove surface contaminants from paintwork
If you are serious about your paintwork, you have probably heard of a clay bar.
The clay bar removes bonded contaminants, the stubborn deposits that stick to paintwork, dulling the finish and affecting the gloss.
The Clay Detailing Complete Kit will help you achieve an incredible silky finish.
- 500ml Rapid Detailer
- 100ml Super Resin Polish
- 1 x Premium Clay Bar
- 1 x Hi-Tech Finishing Cloth
How to use this product
- Wash the vehicle with Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner and dry.
- Break off a small piece of clay, knead and flatten it into the size of a large coin.
- Ensure the vehicle is cool. Spray a generous amount of Rapid Detailer onto the clay and onto a small area of paintwork. Glide the clay lightly over the surface in straight lines.
- Once the area feels smooth to the touch, wipe away any excess Rapid Detailer with the microfibre cloth and repeat the process on a new area, overlapping slightly with the previous section. Fold the clay frequently to expose a clean surface.
- When complete, apply a coating of Super Resin Polish to the paintwork.
Q: How do I know when my clay bar needs to be replaced?
A: A small piece of clay can go a long way, however when you remould and are unable to achieve a clean flat surface with the clay, it is time to discard the clay and begin using a new piece.
Q: What kind of contaminants will Clay Detailing Kit remove?
A: The clay bar removes bonded contaminants, the stubborn deposits that stick to paintwork, dulling the finish and affecting the gloss. The Clay Detailing Complete Kit will help you achieve an incredible silky finish.
Q: Can I purchase the clay lubricant separately?
A: Yes, the clay bar lubricant is available to purchase separately. Search for Rapid Detailer.
Q: Can I purchase the clay bar separately?
A: No, the clay bar is not currently available separately.